After work I:
- Bathed the cat
- Vacuumed the apartment
- Got rid of the trash and recycling
- Did four loads of laundry
- Balanced the books for the side company
- Cleaned the G19
- Tweaked the Apache config on one of my servers
- Talked for an hour with a good friend
I had a funny conversation in the elevator. I was coming back up from putting clothes into the dryers, and there were already two women and a man going up. When one of the women and the man had departed, the remaining women spoke up.
"I hate girls."
I hear this from women a lot, and said as much. She told a story about being out with a guy, and a female friend of his kept calling to interrupt. I nodded where appropriate, offered positive vocal non-verbal reinforcement. The elevator got to my floor, and I wished her the best.